Inspiration for Your Life

Loving people live in a loving world. Hostile people live in a hostile world. Same world.

— Wayne Dyer

How the Mind Works

The Latest News from David:
From Stressed To Best™

Your mind is the control center for your body and most of that control is happening automatically. You don’t have to think about how to get your heart to beat, right? In fact, the conscious part of your mind can only hold seven to nine things at a time.

The conscious mind is actually only about 10% of your mind. The other 90% is subconscious – below your level of thought, running automatically so you don’t have to think about so many things.

You may think you’ve been the way you are for so long it will take a long time to build new habits and to learn to be different. The truth is, only your habits and thought patterns are standing in your way. Change them and your whole world changes in an instant.
>> read more

From Stressed to Best – A Proven Program for Reducing Everyday Stress by Ruth E. Schneider and David S. Prudhomme – NEW RELEASE!
Our breakthrough program to create a personalized 4-point action plan to reduce YOUR stress.

The Best Me NOW™

Spotlight on Sleep Better Now™

The Best Me NOW™ is a comprehensive system for turning your life around – physically, mentally and emotionally.

The TOTAL Package for The Best Me NOW™ is your private customized “retreat”. David will be your personal Guide to “help you shift from where you are to where you want to be”. Pick your location of choice.

The process created by David will help you: learn how to take back control of your emotions; understand yourself and others and improve every relationship in your life; heal emotional scars from the past; learn how to forgive others and yourself; feel real gratitude for things and people in your life; believe in yourself; feel vibrant today and visualize a bright future.

This is a unique program because it is based on the latest research regarding the mind and the body. You instantly take back control of your thoughts, emotions and behavior because you are engaging your conscious and subconscious mind.
>> read more

Sleep well and wake up refreshed and ready to go! We show you how to use the power of your mind to fall asleep quickly and stay asleep all night. You will notice the difference immediately. Side effects include increased focus, improved mood and better health.

We see clients who have had sleep issues for years:

— 1 in 3 people will have sleep problems at some point in their lives.
— 20-40% of adults have insomnia in the course of a year.
— 50% of adults over 65 suffer from chronic insomnia.
— 20% of all car accidents are sleep related.

By learning how to relax your mind you can restore your body’s natural ability to fall asleep easily and to stay asleep throughout the night. The result: you wake up feeling refreshed and ready to go!
>> read more